You’re ready to transform your writing life and you’re ready to start NOW. Grab a copy of the Writember e-book and use psychology to master the art of daily writing at your pace, in your way. You’ve got this.
There’s a story you’re just dying to tell, a story that fills you with excitement and kindles a fire in your heart. But getting the words on the page isn’t going like you imagined. Life keeps getting in the way. Motivation. Inspiration. Self-doubt. And the days pass with no words.
Do any (or all) of these sound familiar?
When you do sit down to write, you:
- Feel desperately frustrated. You wish you could do this more often, but your day is so full it just doesn’t seem possible.
- Lose all confidence in your writing. What if you’re not good enough? What’s the point in continuing if the words aren’t perfect?
- Struggle to stay motivated. There’s finally time to write, but you really don’t feel like it. Netflix and Twitter and repeatedly checking your emails are just too tempting.
- Battle against writer’s block. The words just aren’t coming. You don’t know why and you don’t know how to fix it.
More than anything, you long to write more often because you want to:
- Make serious headway on the story you’ve been neglecting for so long.
- Improve your skills and develop your understanding of the craft at a much faster rate.
- Create a healthy writing routine that empowers you and supports a creative life.
- Spend more time in the story world you love.
If you said yes to any of these, I have the perfect solution. It’s called the Writember Workshop and it’s going to teach you how to create a writing habit that’s simple, effective and incredibly powerful. Over 32 psychology-steeped lessons, you’ll learn how to sit down and write each day, every day.
What you can expect from the workshop...
In Week 1, you’ll learn how to build the ultimate writing routine. In Week 2, you’ll find your personal motivation triggers. In Week 3, you’ll discover how to inspire yourself on demand. In Week 4, you’ll become a master of self-discipline.
Does that speak to you? Then find out more about what each module involves here:
“If you struggle with sticking to a schedule and writing every day, you’ll love this course. Faye Kirwin uses psychological techniques to train you to sit down and reach your goal. By the end of the course, you’ll have all the tools you need to continue writing even on the toughest days!”
— A.K. Lindsay, AKLindsay.com
What’s included in the ‘Committed to Creativity’ Package?
- The 274-page Writember Workshop e-book, containing 32 lessons and accompanying worksheets. You can preview the first of the Writember prep lessons here.
- Free access to future bonus lessons.
- An invitation to the private Writember community on Facebook.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then let’s make certain...
This package is perfect for you if:
- You want to work through the workshop at a pace that suits you and your lifestyle.
- You want to build a consistent writing habit.
- You’re dedicated to making a genuine change in your life.
- You don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to writing each day. The emphasis in this workshop is on a little and often, perfect for people with busy lives.
Do you tick those boxes? Then let’s cover a few more questions you might have...
How much time does the workshop take?
Feel free to work through the e-book at a pace that suits you, whether that’s the recommended one lesson a day or one lesson a week. Each lesson should take no more than 30 minutes to read through and complete. In some cases, it’s a matter of only 15 minutes. Perfect for a writer with a busy life!
What’s the difference between the two Writember packages?
Both packages contain exactly the same material—all the lessons, tasks and resources are the same. Where do they differ? In the delivery method and support levels.
The Committed to Creativity package (this one right here), which contains the 274-page Writember Workshop e-book, is available in its entirety from the moment of purchase. You’ll also receive support from the private Writember Facebook community, should you choose to join.
The Serious About Storytelling package, which contains the Writember Workshop e-course and coaching, is designed for accountability. In the first week after purchasing the package, you’ll receive two prep emails; following that, you’ll receive an email in your inbox each day, featuring a lesson and resource, for 30 days. You’ll also be invited to the Facebook community and have the option of booking one-to-one coaching sessions with me throughout the workshop, perfect if you’re looking for personalised support and accountability. Find out more about this package here.
What if I start the workshop and realise it’s not right for me?
I’m so sorry you feel that way, but don’t you worry—if you’re unhappy with the workshop for whatever reason, simply email me (faye[@]writerology.net) with a copy of your receipt, within 14 calendar days of the original purchase, and you’ll get a full refund.
Is the ‘Committed to Creativity’ package right for you?
If so, then let’s get this partnership started!
Get your copy of the e-book right here, friend...