There’s always more to learn when it comes to writing, which is why I welcome the knowledge and expertise my fellow wordsmiths have to offer.
Soak up advice from dozens of bloggers I’ve had the privilege to have as guests and hone your writing skills like the epic storycrafter you are.
Want to join the ranks of the Guest Writerologists? The doors to Writerology are wide open to savvy scriveners across the Web. If you have an article you’d like to feature on Writerology, check out the guest post guidelines and get in touch. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested in the guest posts I’ve written? Check out the portfolio here:
- How Understanding the Mind Can Unlock Your Writing Potential for Sarina Langer.
- How Can One Simple Technique Enrich Your Imagination? for Nicole L’autore.
- Creating Emotional Connections: The Psychology of Emotional Stories for Ink and Quills.
- How to Keep Writing After Your Willpower Has Taken a Hit for Wendy Lu Writes.
- How Piñatas Can Inspire You to Write More and More Often for Little Novelist.
- How to Write Great Flash Fiction: Crafting Killer First and Last Lines for the Short Story & Flash Fiction Society.
- Finishing and Fear with Jill Marcotte, an interview on the psychology of fear in writers.
- Why You Should Be Writing Every Day with Kristen Kieffer, an interview on my writing and self-publishing journey.
- Psychology and Creative Writing with Jenny Bravo, an interview on the use of psychology in fiction.
- 17 Fiction Writing Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Good Story Titles with Ride the Pen, an expert round-up on finding the perfect title for your story.
- The Writerologist’s Review with Friday Phrases, an interview on microfiction, storytelling and my writing process.